Diluting and measuring system for easy dissolving granular biocides: SDIC (Dichlorine) and Calcium Hypochlorite.
- It is possible to automate the measurements by combining it with QTC-Evo (switchboard with digital timer) but it can also work with pre-existing control units.
- There is no need for feeder pumps.
- There is no need for a solenoid valve panel.
- Water-energy saving of more than 30%.
- New lid with smell-proof lid.
- There is no need for a heater.
- Avoids the product “compressing”.
- It works under atmospheric pressure.
- Absence of electronic and electric parts subject to wear and tear.
For swimming pools with maximum capacity of 2000 m3 and for water treatment plants
Capacity of the product drum approx. 25 kg
12V electric engine.
Safety lock at loading stage
Dosage from 0 to 180 g max
Venturi System Ø 1 ’’ 1/2
Sizes: H 120 cm x D. 50 cm
Weight: 13 Kg
DDS.G GRANULAR – Equipment where the product is diluted
VENTURI UNIT – Hydraulic vacuum system
SCU – SECURITY CONTROL UNIT – Measurement speed adjustment system with integrated electromechanical safety system on the lid
DDS.G – GRANULAR/POWDER + VENTURI UNIT + SECURITY CONTROL UNIT
LUCAS pump 0.5 HP Single phase (booster pump). (0,33 kW)
|TIMER SWICH 12-240 VAC/DC Multi-action timing|